So yesterday was a particularly whiny day in our house. Both girls were in rather bad moods and were fussy in their own unique ways. After listening to Sofia go on and on (and on and on and on, etc...) about who-knows-what-drama-of-the-moment for what seemed like a good half hour, I finally said to her, "Sofia, you are being a cry baby."
And her response?
"No, I'm a cry Big Girl."
Well, you got me there.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
She said it... Not me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
LOL! Love it!
LOL, that is GREAT!! I'm glad I'm not the only with a girl with drama!! There must be something in the air, b/c today when our trip to the playground with her friend got rained out she stomped around crying for what seemed like FOREVER! I understood why she was upset, but geesh, stop stomping around on my hard wood floors!!
Hope tomorrow is better!
-Ginger
You have a precious little girl :)
She's smart...or smarty pants ;) I love it...she did get you mommy. She's right :)
What a hoot! We have a drama queen at our house too :)
Just spit out my water!
Post a Comment