That is FABULOUS! My 5 year old daughter LOVES taking pictures as well. We've moved on to "perspectives" now! We were downtown Pittsburgh over the weekends, and I let her use our little point and shoot to give us her "perspective" of the city!! Isn't it fun? Love reading your blog!! -Ginger
I'm a SAHM to two beautiful little girls. Southern girl, born and bred. Photographer. Traveler. Wannabe Decorator. Nurse in my former life. Wife to a wonderful man. Just living the good life.
6 comments:
That is FABULOUS! My 5 year old daughter LOVES taking pictures as well. We've moved on to "perspectives" now! We were downtown Pittsburgh over the weekends, and I let her use our little point and shoot to give us her "perspective" of the city!! Isn't it fun?
Love reading your blog!!
-Ginger
Hilarious!
That is toooo cute!
So funny! What a ctuie pie she is.
Your tile pendants turned out adorable, and so personal. I LOVE that!
Thanks for your sweet comment. You were cracking me up with all the fluffing of the pillows. Really...I cannot wait to blog in bed! THE BEST EVER!
~Amanda
That's adorable! Caleb has done that kind of thing before too. I think they're trying to tell us something :)
Oh I LOVE this! More videos please :)
Post a Comment