



We had a very busy week and I have much to blog about, but considering it is the dead of night and my day will start early, I'll give you the cliff notes.
We took Sofia to Great.Wolf.Lodge this week. It was our second trip there, and it was just as much fun this time around. Maybe even more so. She had a blast and is still talking about it every day. I took tons of pictures (with my P&S since I wasn't brave enough to take my "good" camera to the pool area and leave it unattended.) Once I get them all uploaded, I'll definitely post some.
*********************
We had a nice Easter Sunday. The girls got the Easter baskets this morning. Sofia got a new movie, a book (about monkeys, of course), an Aerial doll and some candy. Olivia got a new duck rattle, a stuffed duck and book about a little girl called "Ladybug". Very fitting gifts if you know my girls.
The couldn't have looked more beautiful all dressed up in the pretty new dresses. We had lunch at my grandmother's and then a much anticipated egg hunt in the yard. The funniest part was when Sofia when tearing off across the yard when she saw an egg at the other end of the lawn. She ran so fast than almost every egg she had already found bounced out of her basket and she left a trail of plastic eggs in her wake. And when she turned around, she was so proud to have found a brand new surplus of eggs to collect. It was priceless.
I wanted to share just a few photos from the day. I am actually in some so my girls will have proof that they, indeed, had a mother. Though most photographic evidence is to the contrary.
Hope you all had a great day!



4 comments:
Aly and Lorelei's pictures are the same. When they look back at them they'll probably think I had abandoned them, but I do not allow pictures of myself to be taken. Your girls look beautiful and like they had a wonderful Easter. :)
I don't know if I've told you lately but you have the most beautiful girls!!!!! You are incredibly blessed!
I'm so happy that you had a wonderful Easter!!!
We've looked at visiting the Great Wolf Lodge ...it looks like sooo much fun!!! Can't wait to see the pics.
Awwwl, I just recently started following your blog...I love the photos you take they look awesome. Inspires me to try to take some of my two girls. Hope you had a HAPPY EASTER
What sweet pictures! I love easter egg hunting shots...so cute! Your family portrait is just adorable. What a beautiful family. So sweet. I am glad you had a nice holiday and vaycay! We miss you guys! (I need to catch up on blogging...so behind with this moving mess!)
Post a Comment