My Fiabird is very sick. She started to come down with something on Sunday, but we really thought she was getting over it by late afternoon. Since then, she has gotten worse. We took her to the doctor yesterday and they say she has a left ear infection. My poor baby. Her cough is so bad she can not sleep at all. I have never seen her eyes look so sick before. She has spiked a fever as high as 103.7 which is the highest she has ever had. She slept with me last night. I use the term "sleep" loosely. We got maybe a total of 2 hours all night. I feel so sorry for her. She just her her second dose of antibiotics so I am hoping they kick in fast.
Olivia is with a family member and I am missing her terribly. Just trying to keep them apart til the fever breaks, which will be hopefully be any time now. I hate being away from my new baby. And I hate seeing Sofia so miserable. Wish us luck.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Sick Little Birdie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awww...poor little sofia! I do hope everything gets better soon..and fast!
Love you,
Delaney
Oh, so sorry to read that your little one is not feeling well. I hope she has a quick recovery.
Post a Comment