

Yep, I am posting this in the wee hours. Thanks, insomnia. Here we go...
I am jumping on the blogger bandwagon and doing my very own giveaway! I received many comments and emails asking about my tutus after Kelly at Kelly's Korner posted pics of her daughter in one of mine, that I decided why not give one away to one lucky person. Just leave me a comment and at noon on Wednesday, I will close comments and draw a winner. It will have be for a child, though. Sorry, mommies! (I actually did make a sale to a cross dresser about a year ago! LOL! It took a ton of material... that's what I am making this offer to little girls only!)
I am jumping on the blogger bandwagon and doing my very own giveaway! I received many comments and emails asking about my tutus after Kelly at Kelly's Korner posted pics of her daughter in one of mine, that I decided why not give one away to one lucky person. Just leave me a comment and at noon on Wednesday, I will close comments and draw a winner. It will have be for a child, though. Sorry, mommies! (I actually did make a sale to a cross dresser about a year ago! LOL! It took a ton of material... that's what I am making this offer to little girls only!)
I will make one tutu, your choice in size (up to size 6) in a fun, spring color. Who doesn't love a fancy-foo tutu? And hey, if this turns out to be a success, I will certainly do it again. Maybe give away some clippies!
One entry per person. And I do get to pick the color this time... Like I said, if this is a success, I will do it again and will have more options. But, I promise it will be ca-uuute!
PS... How do you like my fancy shmancy watermark on the one photo? I'm testing it out to see how it looks when posted.
Good Luck!
ETA: Great turnout so far! (Thanks for the plug, Kelly!) I will DEFINITELY be doing this again. Be sure to become a "follower" so you know when it happens next time! On the next one I will offer more chances for people who mention the giveaway in their blog. Oh, and should have mentioned this earlier, but this is for US residents only. Sorry, but since it's a giveaway, I can't afford to ship overseas. Maybe next time...
**Comments are now closed! I will announce the winner this evening. Good Luck!***



333 comments:
Oh yea! I'm so in love with tutu's I'm sure my daughter would look so adorable in one!
These pictures are just adorable! Please count me in for the giveaway!
Hope you get some sleep tonight :)
yay for TUTUS! they are the new black i think! lololol! count me in! well, i mean, count my 18month old in! that's fabulous that u made one for a cross-dresser! hahah..i can only imagine how big it was!
Thanks for the advice on the editing software. Your little girls are too cute. I'm out of luck on the tutu's all boys here in my house!!
Your tutus are so cure! I love them, My LO would look so cute in one !
Count my 7 month old in...I plan to make her as sassy as can be and why not start with a tutu!! Happy Sunday.
My little girl is in DESPERATE need of a tutu! Thanks so much for having this giveaway!
These are beautiful!! Who wouldn't want to win one?!
my little lovie would look so cute in a tutu for her second birthday party celebration weekend! Thank you and I sure hope you can get some sleep soon, like, tonight!!! Blessings to you,
Erica
great idea!! those tutus are too cute!!
I so want one so please enter me. i this the tutus are just so cute and I think my poor baby gurl will wear them every where lol
Who can resist a Tutu, I know two little girls in Georgia whose daddy is in Iraq that would twirl a few circles in a tutu.
Great giveaway! Thanks!
your tutus are too, too cute! of course i want to enter for my daughter:)
I'd love a tutu for my new little girl! :o)
So beautiful!! Who wouldn't want one of these?!
Count me in, I have a two year old tom-boy that I would love to dress up in a tutu!!!
Thanks for this opportunity!!!
I found you through Kelly's blog. Your daughter is stunning! My 11 month old needs a tutu to celebrate the BIG ONE in!!
I'd love to win a tutu for my little girl on the way!
jbrodt at gmail dot com
My Princess would loooove a tutu! She's an aspiring ballerina...and a fancy one at that! ;-)
count me and my 2 yr old in. That is a gorgeous tutu and beautiful pics.
Thanks for the chance.
Dawn and Mackenzie
I would LOVE to win a tutu for my little one! I have already envisioned her in one for her first birthday (although it is still over 6 months away-HA!)
This pictures are precious!! Love your tutu's.
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to win a tutu for my little one. I have already envisioned her wearing one for her 1st bday (even if it is over 6 months away-Ha!)
I would love a Tutu for my little girl. It would be too cure for her first birthday in May!
Lori
Life is better with at tutu on... what a fun idea! Happy Sunday!
I love the Tutus! My 6 week old girl would be precious in one. Your pictures are great too!
Thanks!
I saw little Harper in your tutu and it is adorable! You are very talented.
I love tutus and so does my little girl!!! Your pictures are beautiful.
I think your tutu's are just adorable...I'm in!
My little AF loves tutus and we would love one of yours! Count us in for a size 2 Tutu!
I would love to have a tutu for my 3 month old little girl, so please count her in! We call her princess for a reason :) The one you made for Harper is absolutely adorable!
Love the tutu's!! My 6 month daughter would be soooo cute in a cute little tutu!
i've got 2 boys and now a girl:) a tutu for her would be lovely!!!
I have an adorable 1 month old niece who would look even more adorable in one of your tutu's :) Sign me up! Jess10284@gmail.com
I have 2 little darlings at my house and would LOVE to win the tutu drawing! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)
I love your tutus, they are so sweet and fun and I know my 4 year old daughter would just love to have one, as her favorite thing to do is dance and sing around the house.
Take care!
I think my niece would love one! Very cute giveaway!
I would LOVE to give one of those amazing tutu's to my niece. Your blog is great!! Such talent!!
Brooke
Love the pics! Found your blog through Kelly's and would love a tutu! Hope you sleep better tonight, just started trying a melatonin supplement recently and seems to actually help some.
Man, I love these. I am hoping that the next baby I have is a girl and I will be able to dress her in one... if my second is a boy, his daddy will be sad when he comes home in a tutu :)
My granddaughter really needs one of your tutus!! She is 2 and my daughter and I have been talking recently about getting her one. I would love to have one of your to start with!! Cute, cute, cute.
These are the cutest thing ever!! I have a niece who's about to be a big sister who could use a little girly spoiling!
Your tutus are adorable and my 3 year old would look so cute in one (especially for her 4th birthday on the 25th)! I love that they are in because they weren't for my for my older girls (13 & 7).
Thanks!
OOOOOOOOh to win a tutu would be tutu fun! :) I am currently waiting for my 2nd baby girl to come anyday as my firstborn will be celebrating the big #2 very soon. How perfect would a brand new tutu be for a "Im turning tu (two) bday!" No pressure though... hehe
I love tutu's too! With our sweet surprise blessing arriving 8 years after her youngest sister, she is out of luck on the hand-me-downs dress-up clothes. :o) She is almost 6 mos old and would look ADORABLE in one. :o)
Blessings- Laura from FL
I would love one of them! They are adorable:)
Hello,
Please consider me for your tutu give away:) I have two girls one 3 month old and one 8 year old. I think either one of my girls would love to wear a tutu.
Thank you:)
I love your tutu's, and I know my daughter would too!
My 2 almost 3year old girly girl would be so excitied to WIN this cute tutu!!
OOOhhh! I am so excited! I am having a baby girl in May and she would love to have a tutu! Thanks for the giveaway!
Such sweet tutu pictures! Although I have a boy, my Dad is adopting a little girl, so if I win, I'll send it to them!!
My 2 almost 3 year old girly girl would love to WIN this cute tutu!!
I LOVE your tutus!!! (For my daughter, that is!) Please count us in for the giveaway!!
Also, the watermark looks great!
OHMAGOODNESS! I am dying over here laughing about the cross dressing, tutu wearing buyer of yours!!! Count us in for a slightly smaller version (lol).
~Amanda
Im in LOVE with tutus. I just had my first baby girl(well shes almost a year ) and we orderes ourt first one from etsy last week! They are soo much fun and look adoeable with everything!
My 10 month old needs to get a little more girly with a tutu...they are so cute!
Precious Tutus! How can I order two of them for my 4 month old twin girls? I know their big brother would rather me find more bulldozers and hot wheels cars!
Your tutus are ADORABLE! Count me in for the giveaway! :)
mjsmith723atgmail.com
My daughter would love one! I am so excited to be entered in your contest!
I want a tu-tu!! They are the new fad :) yet so classic...
I looked at your blog when Kelly linked to it in her post with Harper in her tutu. It is adorable and I thought about asking you then if you make and sell them. I have a very tiny 11 month old daughter and was thinking how much I would love to have her pics made in one before her birthday. How much will you be selling them for? I never win anything (and don't plan to start now) so I need to just go ahead and purchase one!
I want a tutu! Definitely the new fad, yet so classic :)
My DD would look ADORABLE in a tutu! Count me in! :)
I LOVE your tutus! Count me in for the drawing! :)
I want to win so my twins can share them for pictures in it for their first birthday!
THANKS!
This is so cool.. I'd love to win one.. and think it's awesome of you to do something like this..
The tutu is beautiful. My 3 year old daughter, Kaleigh would absolutely love it! She dresses up all day long. You are really talented. I like the hair clips too.
The watermark looks great. (I had to enlarge the pic to see it)
The tutus are adorable and Kayleigh would LOVE one!!
With three girls we can totally always use another tutu! soo cute!
Hi! Your tutu's are SO cute! Seen you were giving one away and thought I'd get in on the giveaway! :)
LOVE your precious tutu's! We have a little girl due any day who I know would LOVE a tutu! :) Thank you!
HI! I think the tutu you made for little Harper is totally adorable...and I think your contest is a great idea!
You need some sleep!
Your Tu-tu would look adorable on my 3 month old. Please count me in on the give away.
Tu-Tu, I would so love one for my little fru-fru{Rebecca}.
Ha! I hope that made sense and made you laugh~~
Kristie
Oh my goodness! My Kaya would go crazy to win this. She loves when we try to win BabyLegs and is so thrilled when it works. The past year, she's really felt "left out" with a new baby girl in the family; Kaya would love to get something special...especially in the mail! (crossing my fingers so tight for her!)
shawna-mygirls.blogspot.com
I have two little girls who would love a tutu. Great giveaway!
i would like to win it!
i just came over from kellys blog!
I wish I was crafty. So jealous!!! Super excited about this give away and my fingers are crossed that my little Avery will have this added to her closet. Thanks for the awesome opportunity.
Cute Cute pictures!!!!
Would LOVE to win this giveaway!
I would love for my daughter to have a special tutu. Please count my one year old princess Claire in!
Absolutely love Kelly's blog....AND your tutu's. I can picture my sweet little girl in one right now :)
....and thank you for putting on this giveaway! How generous of you!
Count me in for the cute tutu! My almost one year old really needs one!!!
Oh fun!! Sign me up!
I'm a photographer AND a mom of a little girl...and I would love a chance to win!!
Sign me up for the giveaway ... cute, cute, cute!
What a great give away! I have a 6 year old ballerina who would DIE for one of these tutu's, so count me in!
Woo-hoo, I love a giveaway! And a tutu - that makes it even better! I'll cross my fingers and toes that I get to be the lucky one chosen!
Patty in California
all_smiles60@hotmail.com
Every little girl needs a tutu!! Count me in!
This is my first time here and I like your blog. Wow, you did an amazing job with the tutu's and clips, just beautiful.
Please count me for the giveaway.
Have a great week.
PS: BTW, one of my girls name is Sofia (well her name is Ana Sofia.)
the tutus are precious! I have a 2 year old that would LOVE it!!! count us in!! I keep up with kelly's blog, and the pic of harper in it was too cute!! hope you get some sleep!! thanks- Dana
dcshoudy@comcast.net
Tutu's are so cute! My niece could definitely use one for her birthday in a couple of weeks. Count me in!
Your tutus are adorable! My little girl is due in 4 weeks, although I am on bedrest and she may be arriving sooner. After adopting two boys from Russia, she is our surprise little "Apple Pie". I am looking forward to all things girly after the last few years of dirt and trucks :)
I have a little girl who is IN LOVE with your tutu's...please count us in for winning one! I love all of these amazing mom's with all of these amazing blogs!!! What a beautiful community!
I am dying for a tutu for my lil girl....Pick me pick me!!!!
Absolutly LOVE the tutu! I was a dancer myself growing up and into my college years. I would LOVE to see and get photos taken of my 16 month old little girl (could cuase problems...her twin brother might want a turn or two :) ). What a great giveaway. Too cute!
Love tutus on little ones! I was a dancer growing up and into my college years and would LOVE to see and get photos taken of my 16 month old daughter in one!! (However; this could possibly cause her twin brother to want to wear what she is wearing :)...ha, ha)
ohh im so excitted about yr give away... i read kellies blog daily.. i have alittle boy, but sister in law is having a sweet baby girl in May and i would love to be able to get some cute picts in a tutu of her, thanks again for doing the give away hope i hear from u!!!???
This is too cool! My 1 year old niece would look sooooooo adorable in one of your tutus.
I would love to see and take photos of my 16 month old daughter in a tutu! I am sure her brother (her twin) will want to try it on a time or two! :)
Your tutu's are SO precious! Please sign me up for this giveaway because my little girl would sure love one of these! THANKS and have a blessed week.
yay! Two of my favorite things....give-aways and tutus...please count me in. My little Harper needs a girlie tutu for when she makes her grand arrival!
And, I love, love the watermark! Too cute!
I would love to win a tutu . . . my baby girl turns one in May!
How adorable are these?
After 3 girls, we have most things girly...but a tutu is something we DON'T have! Fun giveaway!
I would love to win the tutu for my sweet foster baby who is 11 weeks old! She would be adorable in it!
janellhuntsman@yahoo.com
woohoo, tutu giveaways! can't get much better than that! i have a 19 month old and she just outgrew her last tutu. when it leaves red marks and she's tugging at it, you know it's too small! LOL. Count me in!
my granddaughter would be darling in one of your tutus. Here's hoping.
WhooHoo for Tutus!!! I have a 5 month old who for sure needs one fore her 6 month pics!!! :)
my daughter just started her first ballet class - this would be perfect! thanks!
I think my sweet pea needs one of your tutus! They are adorable!
i LOVE the tutu's!!!! please count me in! ;)
Adorable tutus! My daughter would love one.
Your daughters are just precious and the pictures are wonderful.
I'm here from Kelly's - I'd love a tutu for my sweet girl! She's the only girl with 3 older brothers, so we need all the girly we can get :) I'm enjoying your blog!
I totally want a tutu for my baby who will be 3 months on the 24th. She's a girl, not a cross dresser. =) She also looks fabulous in dresses and skirts because she has casts on her legs to fix club feet so not all pants work for her. Baby skirts are so hard to find!
Gorgeous pics!! Love the tutu. My 2 year old resident princess would love one!
~Jessica
Your pictures are beautiful! And the tutu that Harper wore--super CUTE!! Please count me in on your give-a-way!
Blessings,
Kristy Sweet
Sorry about your sleepless night.I have a bunch of those myself.I love the tutu, but I love the thought of my only grandaughter, Rebecca twirling in it even more. Her Mom was a dancer and I hope she has the talent as well. If not, there is always twirling. Hope you sllep tonight.
I found you through Kelly's Korner! Count me in I have a 3 month old, but she is already such a fashionista!
Ohh count me in. I have a bun in the oven now and she would look adorable in in it when she is Hapers "age" :)
~Katrina~
The tutu is SOOO cute--my little one would love to show up at her ballet class in one of those--she'd feel just like Fancy Nancy!
loving the tutus--and the beautiful pics on your page! please count me in for the giveaway :)
Love the tutu's! I gotta get one for my little princess. She would look so sweet and sassy in it!
TuTus are just what every girl needs. You can never have enough fun dress-ups for any little girl. Count me In!
I want one!They are gorgeous!!!
These tutu's are adorable. Love your pictures. My 5 y.o. loves them.
Ooh, pick me pick me! I'm here from Kelly's blog - love your sweet tutus.
I have 2 little girls - and a dress-up tutu would be so much fun!
I have a little ballerina that would love one of those tutus! They are so cute! Nice work! :)
Love the pictures! I love tutus! count me in, please.
I have a niece on the way so please enter me in your give away!
Thank you so much for the opportunity to win a tutu! I have two little girls, but my oldest daughter would love to prance around in a fancy tutu! So precious!
Our little ladybug will be 6 months old next month. We would like to win a tutu to take some pictures in it. Its so gorgeous. You have a wonderful talent!
I love your tutus!! I am so happy you are doing a giveaway!
Oh my goodness! How adorable are your tutus! I told my 3.5 year old and showed her the tutu you gave to Harper and she just about wanted to take it out of the computer!
Pick me!!!! So glad you have this give away!
Love your tutus! So cute! Thanks for the opportunity to win :-)
Count me in, got 4 daughters, maybe one will get the tutu!!! My littlest girl is a 4T.
I would love to win one for my little granddaughter!
They look so cute.
Miriam
love the tutus
I would love to have one of your tutus, my daughter Fallon is 5 and would love it! we live in Australia- leahmcclelland@bigpond.com
I would love to have one of your incredibly cute tutus for my granddaughter, Alexandria. She has a twin brother with a full head of long dark curls and she has almost no hair. This would really help her defend herself to the strangers who walk up and say"Oh how sweet...TWIN BOYS!!! I mean, you can't argue with a tutu!!=)
OHHHHH , My little Ava Rose would look so good in one of your TuTu :)
Thanks
chris
I have just discovered tu-tu's & they are beautiful!!! Little Harper helped with that!! How funny that you made one for a cross dresser...it takes all kinds!!!
I would love to have such a cure tutu to save for all the little girls that I want to have! :)
So cute! My daughter used to dance around in a fluffy slip! My granddaughter needs one of these! Thanks! Carol
My little Makenzie Faith would LOVE one of your adorable tutus!! :) Upstate NY is lacking some cute tutus!!! :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE tutu's!
Thank you for doing this!
Liking your watermark on those so cute photos! I'd love to win a tutu for my little niece - she'd just look adorable!
Your tutus are fabulous! Please count me in for the giveaway. My 5 month old, Leah, would love it!
Came over from Kelly's blog - lovin' the tutus and one would be just perfect for my 3 year old (soon to be 4 {ugh}) daughter's birthday party - princesses and ponies coming up soon. Love the wall letters and hair clips too - wow, you are one talented girl! Thanks for the opportunity!!!
Your tutus are really cute!
I think the watermark looks great on the pictures!!!
What a wonderful give away. The only thing better than a tutu is a tutu with a pair of fairy wings! My youngest got a pair of wings lately and wears them for dress up. Hope you get some sleep soon.
Cindy
We would love one! They are just adorable!
I would love to have a tutu for my little girl's 2nd birthday coming up. Your tutus are so precious! Thanks for hosting a give away!
My sweet 2-year-old just loves being "fancy" -- I know she'd adore this tutu!
And your pictures are beautiful!
How cute! Please count me in as well! :) My 4 month old would look adorable!
Count me in for the giveaway. Woo hoo I love tutus
I would love a tutu for my little princess : )
Oh Yippie - I have the perfect little one for an "Any Color" tutu ... my little Charlotte will be 3 months old in 2 weeks and this would look great in her photos ... yippie ... What fun!
And I love the watermark - it was almost too hard to find!
Tutu's are so much fun and are so cute on little girls. Thanks for the giveaway!
So both my girls (ages 4 and 2) would be in SEVENTH HEAVEN with one of those tutus! Hope I win!
i would love one of these tutu's. I have 2 little princess one being almost 3 months and the other is 4 and I know that she would love to dance around in that tutu . She daily walks around the house saying i'm a princess and look at me in my tutu. So count me in too
saravdt@hotmail.com
I have the perfect little girl that would love a tutu since she LOVES her dance class! :-)
Count us in too! I have a 3 month old little girl who would look precious in one of your tutus! Get some sleep!
Too cute! Please count me in :) My daughter is 3 & loves dress up!
I hope you found rest after this post.
Love the pictures and would love a tutu for my 3 year old!!
ADORABLE tutu's! My daughter needs one :)
would love to have one for my Caroline!
What a great idea! Hannah banana would rock a tutu! :-) Keep it up, girl!
Hi There. So I found the link from Kelly's blog. I am in love with the tutu's. My daughter will be 2 in June and could really use one!! Thanks!
I'm having a little girl in May and this would be so cute for her 3 month pictures!!
My daughter would look gorgeous in one...I'd love to win - thanks for the chance!
My TWO beautiful little girls would love a fancy, prissy tutu to prance around in.
Tutus are so adorable!! Count me in for the giveaway!
Love the tutus - actually thinking the sping pictures are going to love you for it! AWESOME! As a mommy of two girls who don't love a TUTU?? Tonya
oh how adorable! I love tutus! The one you made Harper was so cute.
Yeah I love tutus and I know my daughter would too!! I loved Harper's and thought her photos were so dear.
Adorable tutu!!!!!!! My 3 year old, Ella would love it!!
Oh, the tutu's are sooo cute, would love to have one for my little girl.
Your tutus are adorable and so is your little girl. Please count me in.
Keely
Oh fun! I loved Harper's tutu. They're just precious!! I hope I'm the lucky winner!! Thanks!
Oh my daughter would love it. I can see her now wearing it and playing with her magic wand dancing all over the house.
Me me MEEEE!! lol well actaully my little girl, little girl, little girl!!! tee hee! LOVE em thanks ooo much
ktwalseratyahoodotcom :)
Hi I came from Kelly's. I would love to win this cute tu tu for my little friend Isabella. Thank you!
I love the tutu on Harper! Thanks for this chance to win one for my daughter!
My baby girl needs a new outfit for her 1 year old pics!!!
adorable pictures. adorable tutus... i hope that i'm the lucky winner!!!
oOoOoh, so cool! please sign me up :) thanks for the chance to win!
amberfly00@hotmail.com
Your pictures are amazing! Love the tutu!
Love the Tutus... Absolutely adorabhle. Please sign me up to be "registered" for the give-away!
Thank you :)
I want one so bad for my sweet Emma Claire - she is loving ballet and everything girlie right now - she's 4!!!!!
Send one our way!!!!
I don't know any girl who does not love tutu's. It's every girls dream. Please count me in on the giveaway!
The Haynie's
I would love one for my little girl!
I am so in love with your tutu's and your photography:). Please count me in!
We would LOVE a tutu....too cute!!
I am glad you are picking hte color, as I would have a hard time choosing!! So excited to be a part of the drawing. Thanks!
www.jldesigns.etsy.com
Your tutu's are adorable! My daughter would look adorable in one!
Oh, I'd love to have a tutu!!
Oh, I would LOVE to win a tutu for my baby girl that is due next month! It would be great for some of her first pictures!! I hope I win! Thanks so much for doing a giveaway!
Oh the tutus are way adorable! Love your clippies too! Both my daughters would be adorable in them. Thanks for the giveaway!
These are so incredibly cute.....HOpe I win!!! :-) So fun! Jennifer in GA
Post a Comment