


How on earth have four months passed? In some ways it seems like just yesterday I was blogging about how miserable I was at the end of my pregnancy. Praying that my c-section would be moved up. Hoping every night something would start that would land me in the hospital to have that baby. But, in other ways, it seems like she has been a part of our family forever. So much has transpired in those 4 months. I'm not going to rehash it all, but let's just say it was an eventful 4 months.
She has her checkup tomorrow, but my guess is 14 1/2 pounds, 26" long. We'll see how close I get. She is still on her reflux meds, but I am hopeful that we will start the process of getting her off of them, at least on a trial basis. She is sleeping much better (a choir of angels sings in the background) and is generally pretty happy most of the time now. There was a time not long ago that I thought this day would never come!
I am sharing a few recent photos of her. These were just for fun in the dining room. I wish I got a better picture of her shirt. It said "I'm kind of big deal".
Why yes, Olivia, you certainly are...
***************
My goodies arrived in the mail yesterday!! I am so anxious to get started on this new project. Today was just a busy day with the girls, so it never happened. I need time and space which are not so easy to come by these days. But, I plan on absolutely making the time this week so I can show off my amazing (and hopefully not disastrous) work. Here's hoping!



4 comments:
Cute pictures! Time flies when you are having fun!
Happy 4 Months Olivia!!! The last picture is my favorite :)
I got my tutu in the mail yesterday and ABSOLUTELY love it!!!!! I'll send you a pic when I get them done...her birthday is at the end of May..I can't wait to see her in it! Thanks so much :)
Awww. She is so pretty! I know, how has 4 months already passed by?!
She is adorable. Time flies by so quickly with little ones-I was just having that conversation yesterday with a friend. Cherish every moment with your beautiful girls. Also, I can't wait to see this project that you speak of!
Post a Comment