Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And the winner is...

First let me say THANKS to everybody who participated. I never expected such a huge turnout! There were over 300 comments! Using Random.org, I selected our winner. And the lucky person is Jill at The Bryants. CONGRATULATIONS! Email me at fiabellatutus@yahoo.com with your little one's pant size and your mailing address and I will get to work!

Would anybody be interested in a giveaway for some clippies? Let me know what you think and I may do that before next month's tutu giveaway.

*************
My trip to Hobby Lobby was a bust yesterday. Can you believe it? But I am seriously considering a Cricut so I could become dangerous!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just let me tell you IF you do get a cricut you will love it ! I got one and had no clue what It was like without it ! lol Its AMAZING! and soooo worth it.

Sarah Robbins said...

Ooh! A clippie giveaway would be awesome! Your stuff is so cute! And you definitely would not regret the Cricut, although wait for a sale because they have some good ones!

MJMILLS said...

yes on the clippie giveaway! PAAAALEASE

Mommy said...

I am in for the clippie giveaway! I have two girls so we can always use more clippies :):)

Stephanie said...

Oh I think the clippie giveaway would be great.

I don't have a Cricut yet but would love love love to have one!!!! So if you get one I'm excited to hear all about it!

HappyascanB said...

I'm a scrapbook newbie, but I have a friend who owns a cricut, and she swears by it! I'd definitely love a clippie giveaway!

Jill said...

Yea for me!! I just sent you an e-mail with the info, let me know if for some reason you do not receive it! THANK YOU!!!

Green Mountain Living said...

Ooooh yes clippies!! Count me in.

The Lovebugs said...

You should talk to Carole about the cricut...she love it! I think I may borrow hers/ or have a dauther/mother-in-law project to do some letters for my kitchen :)