I let time get away from me and messed up royally. Even though I haven't been working since Sofia was born, I have kept up my nursing license. I was due to renew it this month. I realized about a half hour ago that today was the last day of the month. I had intended to put my license on inactive status and renew it when I decided to go back to work. Well, turns out you can't list it as inactive unless you are active (which I won't be in about an hour) and you can't do it online. Crap! That means in just a matter of minutes, my license will expire and considering I didn't plan on renewing as "active" this time around, I didn't do the continuing education that you have to do to keep a license current. So, I can't renew and I can't do "inactive". I really don't know what my options are at this point. This sucks.
I guess I will try call the Board of Nursing tomorrow and see what my options are. I hope I have some.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
I'm Screwed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I think if you call them tomorrow and just let them know that you planned on doing it online and then low and behold you found out late tonight that you can't, hopefully they will help you out. You are a day late, I mean come on. I am in nursing school and from what I've heard the board is a pain in the butt to get through to but I've also heard they are pretty reasonable. Good luck. :)
Oh Staci! Good luck...keep us posted. Adding that to my prayer list :) I understand about CEUs..I have to do them to stay active too! Pain.
Did you get it worked out? That sucks. I know it's so easy to forget things when you've got babies to raise! I am very forgetful these days. I hope it all works out!
Post a Comment