Friday, December 20, 2013

Five on Friday


As per my usual, I disappeared for a while. Let's see if I can do better in 2014. 

In the meantime...

1. I can not believe Christmas is less than a week away. I had such big plans of decorating our new house for the holidays. Time kind of got away from me. We hosted thanksgiving, which was late this year. That sorta rocked my world. But, I still managed to get up 6 trees. 

2. We went to the Parade of Lights this year. It was our first time to go. The weather was perfect. Just cold enough to need to bundle up and make it feel like Christmas without being miserable. 



3. We had a major ice storm a couple of weeks ago. School was closed for a couple of days. So, we enjoyed a nice, long weekend. I didn't get out of my pajamas for about 5 days. It was awesome. I didn't even take many pictures. 

4. Today is the last day of school. Hallelujah! I'm ready to be free of alarm for a while. 

5. I'm trying to decide if I want to have a New Years resolution this year. I never stick with them. If I do, it's going to be to start doing yoga. No, I'm not going into public to do it. I'll be comfortably in my own home. Which, lets face it, probably means ill end up eating popcorn in yoga pants while sitting on the couch watching The Real Housewives of Somewhere. 


1 comments:

Nicolle said...

That is a super cute picture of y'all at the Parade of Lights. I hope you are having a good holiday season. xo