Well, if you know me at all, you know I always have about a zillion ideas. I follow through with about three of them. I had been toying with the idea of opening an etsy shop for a while. Then, I thought I would put it off til the fall when both girls would be in school full time. Then, reality hit me that just because I opened the shop wouldn't necessarily mean I would be flooded with orders and suddenly become incredibly busy. I was right. I opened the shop a couple of weeks ago and have only made a handful of sales. But, I am still thrilled with even that!
So, let me introduce you to my shop! Bella & Liv. Handmade Hair Accessories for Little Beauties.
(Thanks to my friend, Liz for the logo!)
Here is a sampling of some of the items in my shop.
All of these designs (and MORE!) are available in my shop and I also take custom orders.
Please stop by! Email me at bellaandliv@yahoo.com if you have a custom request.
And please consider sharing! I'll have a giveaway soon!












0 comments:
Post a Comment