Saturday, November 9, 2013

Five on Friday



Thought I'd try this Five on Friday thing in the hops that it makes me more accountable for blogging. We'll see how well that turns out.  


1. We have family pictures done on Sunday. My friend Laura at Elusive Images Photography did them for us. She did ours last year, too. We couldn't be happier. (Well, I'd be happier if I lost many, many pounds, but that's another story. )


2. I had my wisdom teeth (and 2 "bonus" teeth pulled on Thursday. I can't accurately describe how miserable I am. I can tolerate the pain. (Thank you pain meds with the sleepy eye sticker!) But, this whole "no carbonated beverages" thing is for the birds. You'd think I might use the opportunity to quit them altogether, but I think we all know that's not going to happen. (I guess I deleted my chipmunk face picture. If you follow me on Instagram! you were lucky enough to see it.)

3. We won "Yard of the Month" in our neighborhood for our Halloween decorations. Lots of people stopped and took photos of their kids in front of our house. That was pretty cool!



4. I've been a shopping fool lately trying to get a head start on Christmas gifts. 4 packages were delivered today and I expecting many more.  I'm trying to fight the urge to start putting up one of our 6 Christmas trees. Since we host Thanksgiving, I think we need to wait. (Maybe it's ok if I put up the girls' trees, right?)

5. Olivia has a pretty important doctors appointment Monday. Please, say a little prayer for her. 

1 comments:

Dina said...

Love the family picture! You look great!