Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Erin Condren Love... A (very rare) Vlog

I posted back in December about my Life Planner from Erin Condren. It's one of my favorite things and truly a life saver these days. My new one for 2013 came in today and I thought I would do a little review just in case you were considering ordering one; which I highly recommend. Please disregard my dorkiness and double chin.

You're welcome.


3 comments:

Carol said...

I am totally with you on the spiral coil! I think the metal looks nicer, but yeah... I kind of liked the squishy plastic, too. And love your new design -- that's the one I went with last year :-)

Chelsea said...

Love your first vlog! We are Life Planner sisters...last year I did the taffy stripes and this year I did the zig zag too!

Chelsea said...

Love your first vlog! We are Life Planner sisters...last year I did the taffy stripes and this year I did the zig zag too!