Friday, September 21, 2012

Erin Condren Giveaway

Hello all.

Well, after being thoroughly embarrassed for posting a vlog, I decided to do something to redeem myself.  I am hosting a GIVEAWAY! Haven't done one in forever!


Erin Condren has the most amazing stationary products.  My favorite is my life planner that I just blogged about.  She has tons of options for personalized paper products, gift labels, planners, invitations, address labels and more. There are even some awesome gift items, like personalized lucite trays, iPhone and iPad covers, and canvases.  And everything is bright and colorful and fun and best of all, made in the USA! 



This is the planner I got this year.  They made some improvements from last year.  Even though I loved mine last year, I love it even more this year.  

So, to show my love for all things Erin Condren...
I am giving away a $25 gift card
to Erin Condren's website.

To enter, just leave a comment on this post.
For a second entry, blog about this giveaway.
For a third entry, become a follower! 
(If you are already a follower, just let me know in your additional comment.)

Contest will be open til next Friday at 10 pm cst.

Good Luck!



48 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi I am leaving a comment. I already have one perfectly picked out but would love to win a gift card to help out!

Kristen said...

I also became a follower!

Heather Allen said...

I have picked out my 2013 Eric Condren planner and winning this would help!!!

Heather Allen said...

I am a follower!

Anonymous said...

Ummm...you know this is so awesome!!! I loved your vlog and thought it was fabulous! You are more brave than I am! Put my name in the pot!

Anonymous said...

Oops..that last comment was me, Delaney. But...you know I follow you too!

Meg said...

I <3 Erin Condren! I'm also a follower.

Anonymous said...

Love her stuff! Very family friendly.

Traci

itsme.traci at gmail.com

Mandy said...

Thanks for offering this sweet giveaway!! I'd love to win!!!

Mandy said...

I became a follower! So glad I found your blog!

Katie said...

Would love to win this!! :)

Katie said...

I'm a follower now!

Jennifer said...

Just found your blog and would love to win the gift certificate. I am waiting patiently to order my new Erin Condren planner since my current one still has a few more months left.

Jennifer said...

Just became a follower on your blog

sadietalk said...

I would love to win the gift card!

~Violet~ said...

WooHoo....thanks for sharing such an awesome prize!!! I love Erin Condren products, especially the Life Planners!

~Violet~ said...

I'm a follower! =)

Michelle said...

I would love to win this!! I have drooled over them forever!! :)

Michelle said...

I am now a new follower! :)

the tichenor family said...

I am a new follower-- thanks for visiting my blog and for tweeting to remind me to come enter! :)

www.thetichenorfamily.com

the tichenor family said...

Erin Condren products are by far one of my favorites ever! Their customer service is second to none.

Whitney said...

I would love to get a life planner!! :)

Whitney said...

I am a new follower!!

Audra said...

Just discovered your blog. Love this giveaway!

the kemps said...

I am so anxious to get my next Life Planner!!!

the kemps said...

I also became a follower!

Katie said...

Ooh yay! I love EC!

Katie said...

I just became a follower!

Tina said...

I am now following you..

Tina said...

Thank you for hosting this giveaway... I love EC!

Debbie H said...

Oooh! I would LOVE to have a planner!

Dina said...

This is so fun and nice that you are doing this! I have heard great things about her planner and your vlog was a great commercial!

Kara said...

Hi Id love to shop this site!

JAMBA said...

I, too, have picked out my 2013 life planner and would love to win. Great giveaway!

Bech and Marley Evans said...

I LOVE Erin Condren!

Bech and Marley Evans said...

Also, I am a follower!

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

I'm a new follower!

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

Cute vlog yesterday! I always get nervous doing them! Oh and thanks for such an awesome giveaway!

Cheryl said...

I absolutely love Erin Condren....her stuff is so cute!!!

Jennifer Z. said...

I'd love to get another planner for next year. This certainly would help!

Anonymous said...

I love the Life Planner! I have one right now that has a couple months left, so I'm actually getting ready to reorder and I would love to win a gf to put towards it! Thank you for doing such a great giveaway!

Gayle said...

What a fun giveaway! :)


perez34475@msn.com

Casey said...

Bought a planner last year & LOVED it! Can't wait to get my 2013 planner...thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to win! My planner is sitting in my little shopping cart on the website just waiting to be paid for so I would LOVE to have help paying for it!

Anonymous said...

OH! And... I am a follower!

Jamie said...

What a great giveaway. I've been loving my EC planner this year. Can't wait to order a new one.

Jennie said...

Great giveaway! Pick me!! :)

JAMBA said...

I am a new follower