Waiting in the Radiologist's office.
It's never ending in my house. Another trip back to the pediatrician today for Sofia. She's been congested since we got back from Disney. She's been on antibiotics for 5 days already and she still can't breathe or sleep well at night. We are also having her knee looked at. I guess I should say her hip. They seem to think her knee pain is referred pain from the hip. She literally had her knee give out on her a few times over the weekend and she'd collapse. Time to stop assuming it's growing pains or "overuse" as they called it last week. We went for xrays and I should know more tomorrow. Even her doctor said this was not something to ignore. In his words, that could've led to an "orthopedic catastrophe". Scary. So, we wait... Again.
I have my GI appointment in the morning. Hoping I can get away with nothing worse than a scope. I've had that done before. It was no biggie. A couple of sprays of numbing stuff in my throat and then a quick nap. No pain afterwards. Easy breezy. Something needs to happen, though. The last thing I need is nausea at Thanksgiving. Hello? I love Thanksgiving. I love turkey. I need to eat it!
*Wouldn't you know it. As I was typing this the pain in my abdomen started back up. Nerves maybe? Whatever the cause, it's quite unpleasant.
I'll update when I know more. We need to get past this. This is a busy time of year for us as well as everyone. I have decorating to do, shopping to do, photography sessions coming up, plus trying to get my own kids photos done for cards, a first birthday party to plan, plus plenty of other things. I don't have time for any more illness for anybody. Seriously. We've had our fill.
Next...


3 comments:
Girl. You have had a lot of trips to the doctor. I hope everything gets resolved soon!!! You are a busy woman and I'm sure it stinks when you and your family are not feeling well.
hugs to you!
I hate that you guys keep going through so much trouble, especially with Sofia. :( Hope her and your pain is something easily fixed and you can get back to everyday life.
You guys are such troopers. I love you.
Post a Comment