



Sofia was actually in the mood to let me get some photos of her this week. She is really into dressing up right now. When she asked to wear a tutu I made her last year, I put in on quickly and grabbed my camera before she could change her mind. Here are the results. (And yes, I realize one picture is in there twice. I couldn't decide which one I liked better! Photo.shop can be fun and addicting.)
Oh, and one funny thing she said to me last night. We were in the car getting ready to get on the freeway.
Sofia: "Mommy, I'm so sorry."
Me: "Why are you sorry, Sofia?"
Sofia: "I'm sorry I don't have french fries."
She could the Golden Arches from her car seat. If you know me, you know that girl is most certainly my daughter. Hard to resist their fries...



6 comments:
That is funny what she said about the french fries!
The pictures are beautiful. I love all of them! The first one is my favorite!
I am afraid I'm never going to learn my camera. I don't know why it's so intimidating to me??!!
I saw your beautiful picture in a comment you left somewhere and I had to come over and say hi! I love your pictures. What a beautiful little girl!
Haha...yes, you french fry fanatic :) Very cute! I love these pictures, you really have talent!
These pictures are ADORABLE!! Your daughter is gorgeous and you captured the perfect moments!
Your family is perfect!
Hey I am a fellow blogger who followed your link from kellyskorner. I absolutely love these pics! What kind of camera do you have and what do you use to edit them? Have a great day!
Your picts are great!! What editing program do you use? I'm working on my photos also!
Post a Comment