



Sofia and I had some good bonding time the other night. We actually worked on Valentines last week and she had such a good time, I knew we needed to do this more often. So, we headed off to Hobby Lobby and bought some supplies. It's pretty simple stuff, but she had a blast. She loves the foam shapes and having the freedom to stick them anywhere she wants (on the paper, of course). It was funny to watch her. Notice the large stack of shapes? I told her I thought that was enough and she told me "I'm just trying to make a building." And that she did...



5 comments:
I'm sure craft time is fun, especially as they get older. And what's great is that the stuff is not too expensive to buy!
Those are great photos!
Hey..future architect, engineer or interior designer!!! Preferably the last one ;) Looks like you had fun. Great pictures!
Thank you for the blog award. Sorry I'm just now getting around to thanking you!
You are so kind! :)
So cute!!! Those are great pictures!!
Post a Comment