Not sure what strange genetic snafu entitled both of our girls to end up with blue eyes, but it sure does make for some pretty photos.
And I have new photos of Sofia from "art time" last night coming later today. It's not that I don't want to take many, many pictures of her. She is just so muchfaster busier than her baby sister.
And I have new photos of Sofia from "art time" last night coming later today. It's not that I don't want to take many, many pictures of her. She is just so much



2 comments:
She is so sweet! I am sorry about the refux. My son had that or constipation or both...for the first 12 months! Ugh. I hope she feels better soon! Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Blessings!
Megan
Staci, I'm so inspired by your photos. I need to come visit with you and get lessons. You are so good!
Post a Comment