Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just a Peek




We went back for a follow up 3d ultrasound today in the hopes of getting some really good pictures of the baby's face. We did get a few cute ones. What we didn't expect was the attitude our unborn daughter would give us! I swear, she stuck her tongue out at us at least a half a dozen times. Even the sonographer was laughing. She did comment again on how much hair she already has.


I wish Sofia could have been there, but she had school today.
I have a routine doctor's appointment tomorrow. Nothing exciting. Hopefully. We aren't ready for exciting yet.
And just for something funny, we put Sofia to bed tonight and within 15 minutes or so, we heard her bouncing like crazy. Jose went in there and told her she needed to lay down. Her response was hilarious. She told him, "Daddy, I need to dance." Yep, the music on her tv was calling to her and she felt the need to dance. And she did...



3 comments:

Scrapper54 said...

The sonogram pics are great! So are the pumpkin patch pictures of Sofia. We are taking Aly to one Saturday. Her dance comment proves she has that Latino blood!

Love you all,
Carole

Jesus, My Best Friend said...

precious pictures! i can't wait to see her pics after she's here! Praying for a healthy little girl! God Bless!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics! What a beautiful family. How cute that our little Sofia is a dancer--she's so precious!

We love you!
Bill and Laney