That's what my doctor called it today. It's hard to imagine that I am in the home stretch, but I guess I am. I am 28 1/2 weeks today. Our baby girl will be here in about 10 weeks. We have so much to do, it's not even funny. By this point with Sofia, we had just about everything done. Her room was decorated, her clothes were washed, and things were generally put away in anticipation of her arrival. We are not nearly as organized this time!
Anyway, my appointment went well. Not much to report. I had to drink that super sweet orange drink to do the test for gestational diabetes. (Hoping like crazy my results are normal!) They drew some blood and checked my blood pressure (perfect!) and guessed that the baby is about 3 pounds now! And we have 10 weeks to go! She is going to be our big girl it looks like.
I wanted to share some more 3d pics we got of her the other day. I am going back in about a week and a half to try to get some more since she was a little uncooperative and kept her hands over her face the whole time. Looks like she may be stubborn. Wonder where she gets that from?
And Sofia slept in her big girl bed all night a couple of nights ago! She did so good and was so proud of herself! Tonight was a different story. I think she was too tired and was cranky so she ended up in the baby bed and was asleep within 3 minutes. But, we are hopeful that we are starting a new trend and she will be in the big girl bed full time in the next few weeks.
Enjoy the pictures!


2 comments:
I saw your profile picture on the CFHusband website and it looks just so much like a picture I took of my daughter that I had to comment on our similar taste in photos of cute girls in tulle :)
YAY! She looks so beautiful! I am so glad everything is going great. We miss and love you!
Your favorite Tennesseans!
Post a Comment