Our baby headed off to her first day of preschool this morning. She was a little hesitant at first, but as soon as her teacher offered to let her color, she was sold. We (Jose and I both took her this morning) headed out and she seemed fine. I, on the other hand, was not. I was really having second thoughts about having her go at only 2 years old.
When I went back to get her, she saw me standing in the hall. She looked up at me and smiled, then went right back to playing with the drum. She did seem happy to see me, but I think she would have been fine staying a little longer. Her teacher said she did really well. She didn't nap, but that didn't surprise me. She also didn't like having her diaper changed. Well, she doesn't at home either. I asked her if she had fun and she said yes with a big smile on her face. This program is only 3 days a week for 3 weeks, so we will use that as the best judge as to whether she actually goes back in the fall.
Oh, and we got a new car this weekend! Well, new to us. It's a 2005 Lincoln Navigator. It has all the bells and whistles. Leather seats that are heated and air conditioned, sunroof, DVD player, 6 cd changer, automatic lift gate and automatic folding 3rd row seat. Fancy!! The best thing, though, is rear air! My old SUV didn't have it and poor Sofia was really suffering in the Texas heat. It is so much better now.
Enjoy the pics!


1 comments:
Wow, Sofia is getting so big.
Post a Comment