Sunday, June 1, 2008

12 Years

Today is our anniversary. 12 years. In some ways it seems like we just got married. In other ways it seems like we have been together forever. We didn't do much. Spent the day with Fiabird just kind of hanging out. It was nice. She seemed to have a fun day. We have plans for this coming weekend to celebrate.

Not much else to report. "Evening sickness" has set in. It's not fun. I didn't have an ounce of this with Sofia. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday for my checkup. Hopefully, it will be uneventful. That would be nice; for once.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I know you don't want to hear this, but keep that evening sickness coming! W/Ry, I wasn't thrilled about it, but was just happy to have an amazing reason to feel that way. I am so excited for you!!! Congrats on your 12-yr anniversary! You two have been through a lot, and are certainly stronger as a result. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! We love you so much!

Beal and Laney