After waiting in the appropriately named waiting room for a very long time, I finally saw the doc for all of 3 minutes... 90 minutes after my appointment time. I guess I shouldn't complain. Hopefully, if this baby decided to make an unscheduled appearance, he will be available.
All looked good. They checked the baby's heartrate which sounded great. He looked at my incision which is all healed up now. He actually told me, "You are a normal Ob patient now". Normal. Not a word I hear at their office too often!
I have had some pretty yucky evening nausea. They did give me some meds and they help some. Problem is, I don't want to eat. Nothing ever sounds good. They weighed me today at the office. (I never look at the actual number!) The nurse told me I have lost 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks. This would be a great diet.
On another note, Jose ended up on the side of the road this morning when a tire blew on his truck. It's like the tire exploded, but thankfully, he never lost control and was able to pull off and call someone from work to rescue him. Oh, and his spare was flat. Nice... Luckily, the guy who came to get him, had a Dodge Ram and "loaned" Jose his spare. Guess we are buying a couple of new tires.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Another Doctor's Appointment & Other Stuff
Posted by Staci at 10:37 PM
Labels: appointment, baby, tires
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment