Monday, February 4, 2008

Mardi Gras Baby!



I didn't take a single picture! I know Carole will be ashamed of me! Just got too busy doing that last minute hostess stuff. Which included a last minute trip back into town to pick up some food that got left out of our order. Our party started at 7:30. I got home at 7:25. All in all it was a great party. A fun mix of people. It was a smaller crowd than in years past. (We've been known to top 100) But, it was fun. The hurricanes were very popular!




We picked Sofia up about noon on Sunday. She had stayed with Nanny. She had a blast playing in the plastic bin of beads. I looked up and she had about 30 sets around her little neck! It was so funny. If only they came that easy to everyone! She didn't even have to work for hers!




And here it is 2 am and I am blogging. Sofia is awake and is waiting to see which one of us will come get her. Since I'm up, I guess that will be me...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you got two cute pictures :) She's so cute and I wish we could have been there! We LOOOVE hurricanes ;) Miss yall tons!

Laney and Bill