If there was an award for being a bad blogger, I'd totally win. Try to contain your jealousy.
After a whirlwind of moving, house showings, my sister's wedding, and family illness, I came down with pneumonia. That was fun. I was down for the count for almost a week.
During that time, I learned of the passing of a friend from high school. I still feel like I was in high school yesterday. Not, ahem, 22 years ago. Still, 39 was much too young to pass. I hated that I missed his funeral, but I was just still too sick.
In happier news, we got a contract on our old house. Finally! We are now past the option period. It passed inspection last week and we are set to close in mid April. I know nothing is signed, sealed and delivered yet, but it's looking good. I was really dreading the idea of doubling up on house payments. (Who wouldn't dread that?) If we are lucky, it will just be for one month.
Speaking of Lucky...
Have you heard that green in the "Color of the Year"? It's everywhere these days. Even my wardrobe. I did some online shopping recently as was so excited to tell Jose that nothing I ordered was black or gray. That's definitely out of my comfort zone. I even bought...
wait for it...
Green Skinny Jeans!
Colored jeans are pretty "in" right now. I bought a pair and rolled them up and wore them as capris for St. Patrick's Day. I'll spare you the photo, but it was kind of cute.
I also did a little shopping for you! Bubble necklaces are everywhere right now, too. I bought myself a green one so I could be cool. I bought one for one of you, too!
And...
I added these cute, chevron bangles in gold tone! I bought two for myself and they are so cute for spring and summer. So, you can get the bubble necklace and 2 gold tone chevron bangles.
(There are may even be one more surprise if you win. I'm working on it. We'll see... But, these 2 goodies are pretty good!)
TO ENTER:
Simply leave me a comment.
For a second entry, blog about this giveaway and come back and leave me a second comment.
I'll pick a winner at random on Sunday evening, March 24. 9pm CST.
Good Luck!
Giveaway is now closed. Winner announced shortly!



29 comments:
Hi - Love the green necklace and super love the chevron bracelets. Found you via www.theresnoplacelikehomeblog.com/.
Staci H.
staci.hutyra@verizon.com
I'm so happy that you have a contract on your house. Such a relief for you! I hope you are much better now, and we missed seeing you on Saturday at the service.
xoxo
Congrats on the contract on your house... 2 house payments would not be fun!
Love the necklace and bracelets! Here via There's No Place like Home.
Stopping by from Dina's blog! Super cute. I'm a Baylor Bear and of course love all things green (and gold!) ;-) And those bracelets are cute!!!
So happy it appears you sold your house! Just stopping by via Dina's blog! Love the bubble necklace and chevron bracelets!
Came over from Dina's blog! I love the green bubble necklace! (I want to see your green skinny jeans! :o)!)
These are really cute!
Super cute!
Hi Staci, Came to visit your blog via Dina's blog. Can't wait to read - I'm adding you to my list of favorites. Just this morning I was thinking how I need some new jewelry so I hope you pick me. Many blessings to you and your family!
Enjoying your blog - came to it via Dina's blog. I just love bubble necklaces - but I don't have one in green!!!!
Oh my goodness. . . . . .the necklace is too cute!! and so are the bracelets. I stopped by from Dina's! Congrats on the new house, the contract on the old house and the green skinny jeans!!! Have a great day!!
Love bubble necklaces so much! And my fave color is green..match made in heaven :-)
Jennf83@yahoo.com
I just blogged about your giveaway over at my blog. Happy Spring!
Love the green! And I just bought a pair of turquoise skinny capris. . . Found you from There's No Place Like Home. Thanks for the chance to win!
Love the bubble necklace. I just bought my first one - its coral. Love! Love the green color one too. And I am really liking Chevron....so the bracelets would be great too. Thanks for the giveaway. Hope I win!!
Jennifer Young
Jendi06@yahoo.com
FINALLY green is in!! I love it! Found you through Kelly's blog :) Love the necklace and bracelets!!
These are SO cute!! I would love to win these to wear out to celebrate my 7th anniversary with my hubby!!
thehafens@rocketmail.com
I loooove those bangles. And I best you about the grey clothes. I feel like everything I wear is grey/denim/black/white. There's rarely any color om my wardrobe!
Thanks for the giveaway!
Bon temps beignet @ gmail
I love the cute bubble necklace and bracelets! (and your blog!) :)
wendiholmes1@gmail.com
love the chevron pattern
selina.moses@gmail.com
Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on the house contract! Love the jewelry you are giving away!
I would love to win! I've been wanting a necklace like that for a while now.
Seems to be the week on contracts on houses!!! I am considering listing mine even though I said so way until November or December.
I would love to win!!! I am the worst about pairing jewelry.
Love green, as a redhead that has always been my color, finally in style
I would love to win these adorable accessories. I'm stopping by from Dina's blog. What a fun giveaway!
Love both of those. I am a black and grey girl so I know my kids and hubby would love to see more color.
4lilsooners@cox.net
These are both cute. Would love to win!
mksommers@embarqmail.com
Stopping by from Dina's blog. Love those chevron bracelets. Too cute.
Debbie
Hi! Found you via Dina's blog! LOVE the necklace & bracelets! Love anything & everything chevron but first time I've seen chevron bracelets---so cute! Look forward to reading the rest of your blog! Patti in Texas
Post a Comment