Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Time Machine

WANTED:

Willing to buy new or gently used time machine.  Needs to be in good working order.  Capable of transporting back in time at least 2-3 years; 5 years maximum.  Machine needs to be able to return me to current date and time without any disruptions or changes at a time and place of my choosing.  All reasonable offers considered.



If you know where I can find, let me know.  Because, it truly can NOT be time for my baby girl to be starting school.  She was just this big  a minute ago.   I had all these plans for our time together when she was born.  And five years seemed like a lifetime away.  And somehow, in the blink of eye, five years have passed.  Now in just five days, she will be off to school. 

I teeter back and forth between super excited for her and looking forward to a little free time to the place where I spend most of my time; heartbreak.  I have already shed more tears than I can count.  It just went too fast.  I know she will excel in school and will have the time of her life.  Many of her friends from preschool will be advancing to the same elementary as her, so there will be plenty of familiar faces.  And we were blessed to get her into an amazing school.  I have no doubt she will love it and will be well taken care of.  But, I am going to miss her like crazy.  She has been my constant companion for 5 1/2 years.  And I waited for her for years before that.  And now, off she goes...

So, if you know of a time machine for sale somewhere, I am willing to spend top dollar.  To take me back to this...

or this


or this


or this


or this


or this


or anywhere...


We love Fiabird!!  We are so proud of you. 

1 comments:

The Lovebugs said...

What great pictures of a beautiful Sofia :) She will love school and I'm sure you will love all the things she will bring you for your refrigerator! Such fun times ahead of you.