Friday, March 11, 2011

Chatter

I'm a subscriber to People magazine... once removed. Translation: my cousin subscribes to it, then brings them to me when she's done. Cheap? Yes. But it's ok. I give her my Southern Living, so it works out!

Anyway, at the back of each issue, they ask 5 random questions to a celebrity. The questions are always entertaining, so I thought it would be fun to answer them myself every week. (or at least a variation of the question.) I hope you'll play along, too. Answer in the comments or leave me a comment telling me you answered them on your own blog.

This weeks questions...

LAST TIME I CRIED...
A few days ago. Mommy guilt combined with not feeling well. It was really nothing big but I think the exhaustion and sickness just made it worse.

SURPRISING FACT...
I am distantly related to Keifer Sutherland.

LAST PERSON I CHATTED WITH...
My husband and my friend Sherry by text this morning.

MY NICKNAME...
Lani, but I've also been called Linus and Stacellaneous.

HIGH SCHOOL CROWD...
I was friends with people from all kinds of crowds. I was a band geek but also editor-in-chief of our yearbook so I talked to everybody. I was actually a pretty shy girl excePt with my friends. I'd say I was comfortably average. There are still friends from high school I am very close with and thanks to facebook, even more I keep up with occasionally.

That was fun. Now it's your turn!

2 comments:

Sharde said...

this is a good idea to do on your own! would make me feel like a celeb for a minute. :)

and btw, i really love your blog! today i did a refashion that i think you'd like, a lace-cut out t-shirt that is no-sew! and easy to do with very little time.
come and visit me at:
thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

thanks! sharde

The Lovebugs said...

Last Time I Cried: Monday when B left

Surprising Fact: Not a HUGE shrimp fan...I mainly only eat it grilled and maybe like 6 big ones.

Last person I chatted with: B, of course :)

My Nickname: Laney Loo

High School Crowd: I was friends with everyone - all crowds :). I was voted onto the Homecoming court my senior year and that was sooo much fun!