Saturday, November 20, 2010

No news is... No news

Still no results from Olivia's surgery. We made several calls to the surgeon's office and our calls weren't returned. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess this doctor doesn't have kids. So, we are stuck waiting til Monday when we will start the round of phone calls all over again. For the record, Olivia is doing fine. She came through her surgery with flying colors and two tiny stitches. Nothing can keep my girl down! Even the double ear infection she got on Friday.

I will update as soon as we get the results. Thanks for all the comments here and on facebook as well as the emails, texts and phone calls. We know she has a ton of people on her side.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Good luck with waiting today. I know that it must be hard but one more day! Hang in there.