Monday, August 30, 2010

I shall return

No that any of you are missing me, but I will be back.  Soon.  Like hopefully in the next day or two.  I have been spending what tiny free time I have had lately trying to finish editing the newborn session I did before we went on vacation.  Since we got home, things have been super busy.  I'll try to blog some of the details soon.  Nothing too exciting.  Well, to no one but us anyway.  Mostly a few more changes to the house.  We have some things that should wrap up by this weekend so I double swear I will post some photos soon.  Not to mention, I have an entire vacation to write about!  And it involved a shark

Are you on the edge of your seat yet?

2 comments:

Nicolle said...

I want to hear about your vacation and see some photos.

Thank you for your kind words regarding the death in our family. I know you have been going through your own pain recently. Wow. This is rough!

Melanie said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip. I haven't had time to blog about our vacation and it was two months ago. I do have a good excuse....moving:) Have a great holiday weekend.