Monday, April 26, 2010

The Waiting Game

I know I haven't been around much. And when I am it seems like I really have nothing interesting to say. I hope that changes soon. Most of you know about the trip we took last week. It was really amazing. Very informative, exciting, nerve wracking and stressful all at once. Overall. I'd say things went well. So now we wait. And I am not so good at that. Not even a little bit. You may have picked that up when I blogged about being pregnant. Yep. Patience is not one of my strong suits. I'm also easily disappointed. And I tend to worry. And over analyze things. Pretty much a recipe for disaster.


On the happier side of things, I did get these in the mail last week!


I had these canvases made of the girls finally! I have been wanting to do this forever but wanted to wait until I got photos that seemed worthy of the expense. Because these babies are an investment. Totally worth it, though. So glad I finally did it. Of course as of now, they are still wrapped in their plastic and sitting on my dining room table. Pretty typical for me. Hopefully, life in general will start to fall into place in the next couple of weeks and this limbo stuff will be behind us. At least for the time being. Either way, I have plans. It will be a surprise to us all to see if I actually go through with them!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

waiting stinks! hope everything works out the way you want it!!

The Lovebugs said...

Can't wait to hear about any changes that could be coming your way!

Nicolle said...

LOVE THOSE! Great photos. I had no idea how much canvases were until I looked at some prices on Kodak's website the other day. Holy cow.

I'm glad you made the trip and I hope it all turns out well. I know about being so anxious over things. I hope it all works in your favor!