Some of you know that this is a big week for us. There could be a lot of decisions to be made that would mean some life changes for our family. Keep us in mind this week if you can. Cross your fingers and toes, say a little prayer, maybe even wish on a shooting star if you happen to see one. All in all, we just want things to work out the way they are meant to. I am confident that whatever ends up being the best for our family will be what transpires.
And away we go...
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Big Week
Posted by Staci at 11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We have been thinking about you! I am praying things work out the way they are supposed to. I know it's exciting/ nervewracking/ stressful/ scary and causes anxiety all at the same time :) Keep us posted. Love you.
PS...The safety word this time was "cotch"...I almost did a double take!
interesting?! hope it all works out for the best! :)
Post a Comment