ps....I added a few photos to my photo blog that I took yesterday. The link is on the right side of my page. I don't know. I still feel like I'm trying to find my own style. It was kind of frustrating b/c I had Boyd with me yesterday while taking the pics. Not a good idea.
I'm a SAHM to two beautiful little girls. Southern girl, born and bred. Photographer. Traveler. Wannabe Decorator. Nurse in my former life. Wife to a wonderful man. Just living the good life.
3 comments:
too pretty, love it!
BEAUTIFUL! :)
ps....I added a few photos to my photo blog that I took yesterday. The link is on the right side of my page. I don't know. I still feel like I'm trying to find my own style. It was kind of frustrating b/c I had Boyd with me yesterday while taking the pics. Not a good idea.
Post a Comment