Just wanted to share some super cute pictures I got of my girls together the other day. We took them both to the mall on Friday to get a few Christmas things done and to try to see Santa. We had taken Sofia the day before Olivia was born, but she wanted no part of it. But this time, when we told her she needed to help her sister, she did just fine. Our scanner isn't working right now, so I can't scan the Santa picture, but I am sharing some I took that morning before we headed out so you can see them in their matching shirts.
Sofia loves to hold her baby sister. She is obsessed with her nose! She is always asking to hold her and saying how cute she is and how much she loves her. It's so sweet.
Olivia is 2 weeks old now. We have a checkup with the pediatrician tomorrow to see how her weight it. She has been such a good baby so far. She never cries unless she is hungry (then watch out! This girl loves mealtime!) or cold. Otherwise, she is asleep or looking around and taking everything in.
I was thinking today how fast these last 2 weeks have gone by. And how they never passed this quickly when I was pregnant. It's crazy how quick a day passes now. We look up and it's midnight and we have to debate whether or not it's worth it to go to sleep for 45 minutes or just wait up for the next feeding. I know these days will be a memory before I can blink an eye. After all, Sofia is less than a month away from turning 3! So, we are trying to soak in these busy but wonderful days in newbornland.


2 comments:
Those are so sweet! It's precious how much you say Sophia loves her baby sister.
I hope you are getting SOME sleep. I know there's not much to get at that point.
Take care!
Oh, look at those cheeks!!! Both your girls are adorable!!!
Post a Comment