We took the girls back to Great Wolf Lodge last week. They always have the best time there. Since Jose and I took our little Texas hill country getaway at the beginning of summer, we decided to make this trip all about them. We only went for a few days, but with water parks, a little goes a long way!
They had a great time swimming, running through the hotel playing some wizard game and eating their weight in ice cream. We finished up the trip with a visit to the kids spa. The girls got manicures while being treated like princesses.
It was a short but super fun trip. Big things happened when we got home. I'll share those with you soon.








2 comments:
They are so cute and they look so happy! We have yet to go to GWL, but I really want to take Boyd sometime soon. xo
They look like they are in heaven! So fun! Can't wait to hear about the big things that happened?!
Post a Comment