Friday, April 5, 2013

SOLD

Just a quick update to let everyone know our old house is finally SOLD! We closed today. Such a relief.

We went last night to sweep up and get the last couple of things that were there (cleaning supplies, a lamp on a timer) and it was kind of bittersweet. I never got too emotional about it until last night. Knowing it was the absolute last time we'd step foot in there made me a little teary. (Jose, too. But he will deny it!) Sofia's room was the toughest. All I could think about was bringing her home from the hospital and picturing where her crib had been. {sadface}

But today we actually spoke to the new owners for a couple of minutes. A young couple. Their first home. We could see their excitement and it made us both feel much better.

We are relieved and happy to start our new chapter!



2 comments:

Jodee said...

Whooo hoooo! It is so bittersweet. We were just there too!

Dina said...

Congrats on the big sale! I know it's kind of sad, but not as sad as paying for 2 houses!