Friday, January 4, 2013

Smock Swap

Kelly's Korner Blog is hosting a smock swap.  You know I love smocked dresses!  But, I have a few that no longer fit, so I am passing them on.



Amanda Remembered leaves dress. Size 3. EUC. $18 shipped.


Anavini circus train dress. Size 4t. EUC. $15 shipped. PENDING



Silly Goose paisley dress. Size 5. Worn once for a just a few minutes. Like new. $18 shipped. PENDING



Castles & Crowns sweet treats dress. So cute for summer! Size 4t. $15 shipped. SOLD


Vive le Fete cord Queen of Hearts bishop. Size 4t. (Valentine's Day!) $15 shipped. SOLD


Rosalina floral bishop. Size 4t. (Easter!) $15 shipped. PENDING

If you're interested, leave a comment with the dress name.  If you are interested in several, let me know and I'll make a deal.  Happy Shopping!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am interested in the Castles & Crowns Sweet Treat Dress. My email is renekiser@embarqmail.com. I'm sure you've already sold but thought I'd comments just in case.

Thanks!
Rene' Kiser

Staci said...

It is not sold yet! I'll send an invoice. Thanks!

Staci said...

Castles & Crowns sweet treats bishop sis sold.

Lollipops & Pig Tails said...

How long is the 4T Valentine's Hearts Dress? It look long enough! sold. Whitbell80@yahoo.com

Sarah Broadus said...

Rosalina floral bishop-please sbroadus@mc.edu is my paypal email

John & Michelle said...

I'd like to have the silly goose paisley and the train dress. My paypal is conley_mia@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

Lyndsay said...

silly goose paisley
lyndsaycmcghee@gmail.com

John & Michelle said...

Haven't gotten an invoice yet? Did I get them?

Staci said...

Yes! I sent an invoice last night. I'll try sea ending it.

Staci said...

*resending it

Staci said...

Got your payment! They will ship Tuesday!

Staci said...

Sorry, someone had already posted sold on that one. Only thing available is the Amanda Remembered dress in a size 3. Thanks for stopping by, though!

John & Michelle said...

We got the dresses yesterday and LOVE them! Thanks for joining in the swap!

Staci said...

Amanda Remembered fall leaves dress size 3t STILL AVAILABLE. All others are SOLD. Thanks everyone!