It is kind of sad that I have put off updating this thing for so long. It seems like every time I make a commitment to do better, I fall farther behind.
You haven't missed much. But it also seems like SO much has been going on. Life stuff. You know how it is.
I will have to try to go back and read some previous posts and see where I left off and see what I need to catch up on.
For now, I leave you with a photo of us on Easter. The girls are getting so big. Too big. I don't babies anymore. Olivia reminds me daily that she is a "big girl". And Sofia. Well, you just have to look at her to realize how big she's getting. Kindergarten is almost over. I will soon the mother of a first grader. I swear I was just blogging about how it was my last year home with her before school started. Soon I will saying the same thing about Olivia.
Sigh...
It really does goes as fast as they say it does.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Here and Now
Posted by Staci at 11:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Boyd reminds me daily that he is a big boy too! :(
LOVE love love this family photo of you guys.
Post a Comment