Friday, October 22, 2010

Where the Little People Sleep

Kelly's Korner is touring children's rooms this week.  Sadly, my kids' rooms are far from done.  We painted their rooms recently and I have yet to finish them up, especially adding wall art.  I had custom vinyl artwork made for each of them and they are beautiful!  They're just still in the package.  Sad.

Anyway, here's what I can show you.



This is my oldest daughter's room.  The wall color is called "Southern Beauty".  Honestly, I picked it for the name.

The bookshelf next to her bed.  The lamp was a gift at my baby shower.

Too true for words.


Her dresser with a glimpse of the bed. 

I love having things to read in her room!  Even the vinyl wall art is a quote from a story. 

Zebra curtains.  She has a wild side.


Another thing to read.  I say this to her every morning.

Her bed.  I am going back to buy this bedding again in a bigger size since we hope to pass this bed on to her baby sister next year and upgrade Sofia to a bigger bed.  I love this bedding!

This is one of the only photos I can share of Olivia's room.  It's a mess and has nothing hanging up.  Her wall color is Silverberry and it's such a calming color.  Got to love all her polka dot shoes.  There are a couple of more that didn't make it into this photo.

A glimpse of her crib and bedding.  It's so pretty but looking pretty worn.  Time to remove the bumpers. 


I've already bought Olivia's big girl bedding.  It's reversible and can be mostly white or mostly black.  I'll use the lighter side.  Love it!


Thanks for taking the tour.  I was really hoping to get their rooms completely done before this week rolled around, but you what they say about the best laid plans...

8 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Very pretty! I love their beddding!

Robin said...

LOVE your girl's rooms! I especially love their bedding!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

{{{HUGS}}}

Robin :o)

Misty said...

I love the crib bedding!!! You could do so much with it.

~SHO~ said...

Love it all! Can't wait to see the finished product & that vinyl wall art!

Thanks for the sweet comments :)

Blessings~
S

Melanie said...

You made me smile when you said you picked the paint for the name. I LOVE the names of the different paints. Your daughters room is really cute.

Miranda said...

Super adorable!!! Perfect for little girls! :-)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Super cute girls rooms. How could a little girl not love living in there. They are total girl power.

BTW...I hopped on over to your photography blog. You've got some great stuff on there!

Nicolle said...

I guess I never commented here. I love their rooms. You are such a good decorator!

Where have you gone? Miss you! I am not on FB anymore, so it's harder to keep up, but it's been kind of nice. :)