Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know. I've been away too long. I won't bore you with the details even if not all of them are boring. But the bulletpoints are this; planning our beach vacation, planning our short, child-free getaway {squeal!}, finishing living room, prep for some additional redecorating, contemplate cooking more and shop around for awesome cookbooks, DID A LITTLE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING (go ahead, be jealous), started Sofia in ballet and tap, hung out with family that's about to move far, far away (sad face), got to enjoy some good margaritas, practiced bike riding with Sofia, celebrated Fathers Day, got halfway through a book Jose and I are reading together, continued to fight off pneumonia, dealt with ridiculous family drama and the 9 million other things that make up a life.
There are definitely worse problems to have than deciding where to book a beach vacation or what color to paint a room. I have many blessings. And I have many photos. I'm working on it...
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Blah, Blah, Blah
Posted by Staci at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I miss seeing your photos. Put some on here! :))
I hear ya, life is so dang busy. I'm super excited that you guys are getting a child-free getaway. That is awesome!
Spill the deets on the trips! Love you.
Girl, you are beyond busy! Yikes! You have a lot on your plate. You need to rest and get better.
Happy weekend!
Post a Comment