I am SO done! My body is worn out. I thought I was miserable in the first trimester. Man, was I wrong. The past couple of weeks have been horrible. The baby is still sitting pretty high so I am uncomfortable no matter what I do. I can not breathe and eating is the most miserable experience imaginable! No matter how little I eat, I feel like I have overdone it and I'm sick for the next several hours. And if something falls on the floor, forget it... that's where it's staying! All this and I still have the constant cramping way up high in my belly. It reminds me of the gallbladder pain I used to have before my gallbladder was removed. Only worse.
I see my doc tomorrow and I will mention my complaints. I know I'm not the first to have these issues. I am sure he has heard it all a million times before. But, it's a first for me. I am a little over 35 weeks now. Sofia was born at 35 weeks. So I don't know what it's like to go beyond this and I can't imagine being more miserable. So maybe, if I beg, he will take pity on me and move up my c-section by at least a few days. Fingers crossed people!!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Maybe if I beg...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I am definitely crossing my fingers for you! Some doctors are wonderful and will understand, I will pray that yours does...keep me posted!!
Post a Comment