Poor Sofia. She has the crud. I took her in to the doctor today. Good thing, because she has a little bit of everything. She has come down with a sinus infection, an upper respiratory infection and a double ear infection! Yikes. We have been very lucky in that she has been a very healthy kid. This is only her second ear infection ever. (First double ear infection) So she has to be on antibiotics for 10 days.
Let me tell you about those antibiotics! With insurance, my cost was $150! Wowza! I think for that price I should at least get someone to come to house and give them to her. Ah, well. If it makes her feel better, then it's worth it.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Sick Girl
Posted by Staci at 4:35 PM
Labels: antibiotics, sick, Sofia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hope Sofia feels better soon! Don't worry....she will! What the heck kind of med is so expensive? Zpak?
Love you guys!
Missy
Post a Comment